PowerLink's natural gas co-generation, high-performance and high-quality distributed energy product, has an overall energy utilisation ratio of over 82%! Natural gas is used as the input fuel, the chemical energy with high heat value is converted into high-efficient mechanical energy in the power plant, which then is converted into power and thermal energy through a generator. It has a low investment cost and short payback period. This is
mainly used for buildings in the city, hotels, hospitals, entertainment venues, fitness clubs, schools, residential fields, stations, airports etc.
Four Advantages of Distributed Energy
Economic and Efficient
● With the same heat value, the cost of natural gas is 30% -50% lower than diesel.
● Distributed energy is located near the user, the total efficiency can be up to 80% -90%.
● Used for the areas which are difficult to connect to the grid. Distributed energy can replace the grid and meet the needs of user’s hot water and air conditioning facilities.
Energy Saving and Emission Reduction
● Energy loss is less , and energy saving than traditional energy supply is 30-40%
● Greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by 20-60%
Optimizing Energy Structure
● Improve the state of our countrys dependence on coal and petroleum, and promote the use of clean and renewable energy.
Economic Benefit Analysis
Annual Consumption of Gas
Annual Replacement of Standard Coal
Annual Emission Reduction of CO2
5.60 million RMB
2.2 million m³
0.42 million ton
2.10 million RMB
7.70 million RMB
2.2 million m³
Note: Note: take the gas CHP unit of electric power 1000kWe as an example, the operating time is calculated as 8000 hours per year, the electricity price is 0.3 $ / kWh and the hot water price is 2.5$ / ton.