Oilfield associated gas after purification is used as the input fuel. The electricity generated will meet the power demand of the oilfield preferentially, before the surplus power energy can be transferred to the public power grid to generate economic benefits. It not only solves the problem of exhaust treatment of associated gas, protects the ecological environment, but also realises the rational utilisation of resources and obtains good economic value.
- Compared with traditional energy sources, SO2 and the solid waste emission is almost at zero. It reduces the CO2 emission by more than 50%, the NOX emission by 80% and tsp (total suspended particle) by 95%;
- No secondary pollution (compliance with environmental requirements)
- Environmental significance: improve resource utilisation, reduces greenhouse gas emission, improves the surrounding atmosphere, and develops the resource for environmental education.
- Open Type It is installed in the machine room, and the machine room should be designed and built to reduce the noise.
- Soundproof Type It could be used indoor or outdoor, with a low noise level.
- Container Type It could be put into use quickly without the need of building construction. Prevents rain and dust.
|Model||Electric power||Electrical efficiency||Engine Model||Standard control module||Optional Control Module|