Coal bed methane (CBM) treated by purification is used as input fuel, the electricity generated needs to meet the power demand of coal mine first, then the surplus electricity can be transferred to the public power grid to generate economic benefits. It not only reduces the risk of gas explosion in coal mines, but also performs energy saving and emission reduction, rational utilisation of resources and good economic value.
- Compared with traditional energy sources, it improves fuel efficiency and reduces harmful gas emission. SO2 and the solid waste emission is as close to zero. it reduces CO2 emission by more than 50%, NOX emission by 80% and tsp (total suspended particle) by 95%;
- No secondary pollution (meets the requirement of environmental protection)
- Energy and environmental significance: renewable energy-green and no harmful gas pollution, making full use of resources
Calculation of economic benefits based on 60 kW power generator set with electric power
Each ton of coal can be associated with coal-bed methane of 1000 m³, which can earn 336,000 RMB (approx. 50,000 USD) of economic income in a year.
- Open Type It is installed in the machine room, and the machine room should be designed and built to reduce the noise.
- Soundproof Type It could be used indoors or outdoors, with a low noise level.
- Container Type It could be put into use quickly without the need of building construction. Prevents rain and dust.
|Model||Electric power||Electrical efficiency||Engine Model||Standard control module||Optional Control Module|